One of my kids played 4 sports last year, the other 2. I'm starting to worry that they need much more in their lives than sports. After listening to screaming fans, not all of it positive, and having all that pressure for months, I feel like they need to get more involved in volunteering. Neither of them do any winter sports so now would be a good time for it and it would be a welcome break. I have been looking for ways for them to do that and am not finding much. I know there are food banks and nursing homes but would like to find something of the Key Club type that teaches teens to give back and to do unselfish things. I want their lives to be much more than sports. I want them to appreciate what they have and help others. I want them to have the satisfication of both. My daughter is 13, and my son is 15. Any suggestions?





Bookmarks